I wanted to pick something for my first ILP that I found interesting as well as useful for my future, so I chose a tutorial on Excel spreadsheets. It may not sound interesting to you, but for me, I’m intrigued on how to better my skills and learn something new. At first I thought this would be really boring, but it wasn't all that bad. It’s like taking an online course at home for free and a way shorter amount of time. Plus, no grades. I thought it was really cool how people can come together and use their knowledge to help others. He begins with making us take a quiz on our previous knowledge and then goes into explaining shortcuts within Excel. After this he explained how to use Excel with your desktop, such as creating a new one or saving one to your desktop. Then he talks about collaborating with Excel; like how you can share your documents or even view and comment on others. Finally, he talks about charts in Excel and creating forms. For the charts, he just explains all the...
Comments
Post a Comment